Book Review: What Is Yet to Come, by Kay Arthur & Pete DeLacy


I have worked my way through several of the Inductive Bible studies, and I love them all. This new study on the book of Ezekiel is no exception.

On Wednesday nights, I teach a class to 5th grade girls at my church, and one of the units we study is End Time Events. Even though the material for that age group has a light touch, I found myself feeling woefully inadequate to teach the subject. That is what drove me to work through some end-times related Bible studies.

This study, like all the inductive studies, pulls in scriptures from other books of the Bible to aid in your understanding and to help you to see how cohesive the Bible is as a whole. I love digging through the scriptures to find truth, and this study was a great help to me for such a cryptic topic.

I highly recommend this study, and all of Kay Arthur's books. This particular study is from "The New Inductive Study Series," and the lessons are shorter. Although you can do more in-depth study if you want to (and you will want to!), the daily lessons are structured so that you can get some serious work done in a short amount of time (approximately 30 minutes per lesson).

I'm grateful to the publisher, Harvest House, for sending me a complimentary copy of this book for review. This is my honest opinion of the book.

Author Bios:

Kay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author and beloved international Bible teacher. Kay reaches more than 80 million people daily through radio and TV and countless more through the Internet as the featured teacher on Precepts for Life. She and her husband, Jack, founded Precept Ministries International in 1970. Today Precept teaches people in 150 countries and nearly 70 languages how to discover truth for themselves.






Pete De Lacy, executive vice president of Precept Ministries International Published Products, is the author of many studies in the New Inductive Study Series and The New How to Study Your Bible with its companion workbook. He is a contributor to The New Inductive Study Bible and Discover the Bible for Yourself and is also a featured teacher on many "Precept Upon Precept" videos and at Precept Ministries conferences.

Comments