The (warm) Writing Lair



This is our Library/School Room/Selena's Writing Lair.

It was the home office of the doctor who built this house, and it is perfect for all those uses I mentioned.

Well, at least it is now--because Glen put insulation in the former skylight in the ceiling. Prior to that, it felt more like a meat locker. Now I can type without my knuckles freezing. (Thank you, sweetheart!)

And my wonderful Christmas present from my wonderful husband works wonderfully (and wirelessly) back here.

It's so cozy now...I also call it my girl-cave. :)

Comments

  1. I LOVE that girl cave! Nice place to hide but yet relax on your laptop, great job to Glen on your present and the insulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only a little (okay, a lot) jealous and trying not to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...