Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!

The Girls' Ministries at our church does a Christmas Cookie fundraiser this time of year, and since I'm a sponsor (teacher), I am in charge of baking some cookies. And, boy did I bake! (My kids were taste testers).



White chocolate macadamia nut



Chocolate brownie



Christmas fruit and nut



Lemon flavored raspberry swirls



Orange flavored chocolate swirls


I felt like I would fall over from fatigue last night. I honestly don't know how my wonderful husband stands on his feet all day, practically every day, for a living. How thankful am I that he is so dedicated! It is hard enough standing on our wooden floor at home, let alone doing that all day on concrete at Walmart. Thanks for working so hard for us, sweetie! We love you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...