My Little Blessings

I don't know about other moms, but I regularly feel like a failure. I hate it when I lose my cool, or when I get frustrated because my children's hearts aren't showing godly attitudes--mostly because I feel to blame for everything they do wrong, especially when I'm not showing a godly attitude!

Such an instance came this evening, which makes me feel like the day was a waste. But then, God gives me such a delightful burst of grace and love in the form of a note from my sweet Sara:

In case you can't read it, it says, "I (heart) U mom you are very kind wat would i do with out you"

Sigh.

Comments

  1. that is so precious! i know i think as moms we do feel that way, especially when we are with our kids all day long. But it is amazing to know that God and our children love us, despite our shortcomings and bad days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...