Happy Great Auntie and other Pictures

Great Auntie Selena finally got to hold sweet baby Haley today! Sara was SO excited that Haley visited us, and Haley liked her, too. I think they bonded because they are fellow redheads. :)


Grandma (Lori) and the rest of us sat down for a light dinner. Mac and cheese, and pumpkin muffins for the older set...

...and Mom (Brittany) fed Haley her first taste of Greek yogurt. She liked it!





After showers, Sara had some snuggle time with Daisy.




And last, but certainly not least, these are my lovely anniversary flowers that Glen brought home to me Monday. I have them hanging in the garage now to dry out.


One final note--did you buy milk and bread? We are supposed to get another snowy ice storm tonight. I'm hoping they cancel school tomorrow so I don't have to venture out if my driveway is icy. Regardless, I'm thankful for my warm home and my comfy bed, to which I'm retiring after a hot shower. My shoulder is confirming the weather forecast for tonight...it is singing like a toothache.

Comments

  1. You know you're a homeschooler when your kids don't understand what a snow day is....but you're so excited you want to do a dance! WooHoo! We don't have to go out in the snow today.
    Beautiful flowers! And I just can't resist a little red headed baby - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...