Goodwill to the Rescue


All three of my kids have grown about four inches this year, and everything is so expensive at regular stores (and not made as well as it used to be, either!), which is why I love to shop at Goodwill. I know some people who think it is gross to buy used clothing, but I LOVE being able to get great clothes at cheap prices. My latest haul was made even more sweet by my picking an egg at checkout with a 20% off coupon in it! :)

Here are some of the great things I've been blessed to find lately:


Two cute Vera Bradley purses for my girls. I thought Kyla would love the green one, but she's not so much into purses. Sara, on the other hand, has her Mom's purse "gene" and she grabbed it and said she wanted it.

This adorable, brand-new looking Aeropostale vest fits Sara perfectly. "I love that!" she screeched, when I showed it to her. The clerk said that she was surprised it was still there, since several kids had tried it on. Blessings, blessings...


Orange Columbia Sportswear jacket and red quilted jacket, both in great condition.

Three dresses (the "peace out" one, as Sara calls it, is modeled below), two skorts, and one pair of shorts...


A beautiful new, red (!!) tote, which was only $1.00 (and minus 20%!)...

Not pictured is three tops and a heathered gray sweater jacket (for mom), and some great chapter books for the kids. I also scored some almost brand new argyle sweater vests for my handsome man (which I'd been looking for at Land's End to the tune of $40+ each)...

All this for around $60!

I give God all the glory for allowing me to be at Goodwill when these things were available. He knows what we need, as well as what we like!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...