Pierre





I absolutely love this commercial. So many commercials today are either completely inane or offensive, but this one is great. As are most (all?) of the "find what speaks to you" commercials for Pier 1.

The "rainbow, sock monkey...yeah!" was stuck in my head, and I went around the house singing that little line all day long, especially when things got tense during school (yes, we are back at the daily grind already!).


So, my husband came home today with an early birthday (8/14) present for me...



I love it! 

What the commercial doesn't tell you is that the rainbow sock monkey is French! His name is Pierre!

Too funny.


Comments

  1. that is too cute!!! hubby gets some points for that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...