Five Minute Friday: Here

It's that time of the week when we like-minded writers gather to write with abandon for five minutes, without worrying whether what we write is "right," but just writing to be doing it, for the love of it!

Want to join us? Check out Lisa-Jo's site and come along.

Today's prompt is:  Here

concepts,Fotolia,here,ideas,motivational,now,Photographs,presents,real,reality,roads,roadsigns,road-signs,signposts,signs

GO:

Here I am.

I am a mom of three, when I was told I would never have children.

I am homeschooling my kids, even though I don't have a college degree.

I am writing regularly, even thought I am not getting paid for it.

I have loved my husband for 14 years, even though it has not been easy. And here we are, closer than I ever thought we'd be.

Here I am.

A follower of Jesus, the lover of my soul, always seeking Him even when I was running away. But now I am home, here in His arms where I belong.

In order to get here, I had to come from there. But it is good because He causes all things to work together for good for those who are called by Him.

Here I am.

A example to others, telling them of His goodness and peace and that He is always there with us, never leaves us, and I am growing through the troubled times to show everyone I meet how He makes all things new.


Linking up with fellow FMF writers at:

Five Minute Friday

Comments

  1. Hi, Selena! I'm visiting from Lisa-Jo's site! Your post is beautiful. I'm a mom of four and will be homeschooling next year so I look forward to reading more of your blog! Thank you for writing and sharing your words today....they have encouraged me to press on because He works everything for our good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here and now in His arms is the best place to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you...