Breath {Day 8 of 31}

In pondering my month of daily writing for  5 minutes on praiseworthy topics, which I've turned into topics for thanksgiving, mostly (which is a form of praise, of course), I have thought of many things. Most of them obvious things, like shelter and food and such.


Unfortunately, I usually take things like breathing for granted. But tonight, I'm thinking of my breath. How thankful I am, that my lungs work.

I'm thinking of this because my lungs aren't working the way the should. I'm fighting bronchitis, and I've had to use my inhaler several times today. I'm wheezing and coughing so much that my abdominal muscles are sore. And I may have to sleep sitting up tonight.

But I can still breathe. And how thankful I am for that!



http://glencampbellclan.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-praise-link-up.html

Comments