God Is My Friend {Day 4 of 31}

This is brief, and (confession) I didn't really time myself. Because it's late and I'm tired. But anyway, here's my thought for today:

It is hard, sometimes, to relate to people. I have struggled with this, being an extrovert. Sound like an oxymoron? Well, my talkativeness, my eagerness to contribute to conversations, my zeal for topics - it can tend to annoy others.

I don't mean to be annoying. I just want to be liked. To have friends.

That is why I love that Jesus says He has called us His friend (John 15:15).

Merriam-Webster's online dictionary says the definition of friend is:

"a person who you like and enjoy being with"

This means that to Jesus, the Savior of the world, I am a person He likes and enjoys being with.

Isn't that an amazing thought? 

http://glencampbellclan.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-praise-link-up.html

Comments