No More Pain {Days 6 and 7 of 31}

I am so glad for things to look forward to.

Things like holidays, vacations, special dates, getting gifts, and seeing my children do well at what they do best.

But one of the greatest things that I can't wait for, one thing that I long for, is no more pain.

I'm writing a two-fer today, because I am sick with some kind of flu and I was struggling to breathe last night, let alone to sit and type something.

I have an annoying bit of asthma that makes cold and flu season difficult. The last time I had bronchitis, it was scary how I felt like I was drowning when I would cough. (I've been drinking copious volumes of water to combat that this time.)

I can list many other physical ailments (and heart hurts) that I struggle with (as could you, I am sure), but the wonderful, amazing, praise-worthy news is that we will not suffer forever. One day, there will be no more pain - of any kind!

One of the greatest promises in the Bible is this:

"and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain..." (Revelation 21:4 NASB).

If you are hurting tonight, may this bring you comfort.

http://glencampbellclan.blogspot.com/2014/10/31-days-of-praise-link-up.html


Joining with others for five minutes, each day this month. (Or trying to, at least!)

Comments