Snail Mail



If you are like me, you get mostly junk mail and some bills in your mailbox.

I love to write, and I love to get cards and letters. And I love to make new friends, too.

Gifts are one of my "love languages," and I look at cards and letters as gifts. If someone takes the time to write something with her own hand and put it in the mail to me, it is a gift!

If you also enjoy making new friends and getting something nice in the mail, you might want to consider joining the next round of FMF (Five Minute Friday) Party Snail Mail. It is hosted by Kaitlyn Bouchillon, and this round there are 144 women signed up from all over the world!

I participated in the Christmas round, and it was a lot of fun. In addition to getting to know some other women through this venue, Kaitlyn raises the fun factor by offering great giveaways.

You can click here to take a look at the current giveaway for round 5. Only the women who are signed up for this round can qualify, but maybe you'll be convinced to sign up for the next round?....

Comments